Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I have had a thing for barn weddings/events since I was 16 and paging through wedding mags and saw a pic of a harvest wedding inside and outside a barn. Just such a lovely dichotomy.

I have had a thing for barn weddings/events since I was 16 and paging through wedding mags and saw a pic of a harvest wedding inside and outside a barn. Just such a lovely dichotomy.
I have had a thing for barn weddings/events since I was 16 and paging through wedding mags and saw a pic of a harvest wedding inside and outside a barn. Just such a lovely dichotomy.
Country Wedding Decor # Pin++ for Pinterest #
Country Wedding Decor   # Pin++ for Pinterest #
Hydrangea cake by Alessandra Cakes
Hydrangea cake by Alessandra Cakes
So cute - will you be my #bridesmaid?
So cute - will you be my #bridesmaid?

No comments:

Post a Comment