Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Flowers underneath glass for the cake table Not the color I want, I would like yellow and white - wedding colors are navy and yellow

Something different: the groom wears a key on his boutonniere and the bride has the lock to it on her bouquet.
Something different: the groom wears a key on his boutonniere and the bride has the lock to it on her bouquet.
Candy table ideas
Candy table ideas
Flowers underneath glass for the cake table Not the color I want, I would like yellow and white - wedding colors are navy and yellow
Flowers underneath glass for the cake table  Not the color I want, I would like yellow and white - wedding colors are navy and yellow
Indoor Ceremony Decorations | Weddings Romantique
Indoor Ceremony Decorations | Weddings Romantique
January | 2013 | BridalMoment
January | 2013 | BridalMoment

No comments:

Post a Comment